The Student News Site of Beloit High School

Trojan Times

Trojan Times

Trojan Times

Ramsey retiring as bookkeeper, Hewitt training for position

Tammy Channell

You may have seen a new face in the BJSHS office recently. That would be because she is training to take over Jill Ramsey’s position. This new face is Isabella Hewitt.

Hewitt will soon take over Ramsey’s position as administrative assistant bookkeeper. She has always wanted to be a part of the school system and has a degree in finance from Kansas State University. Hewitt was approached about this job by Mr. Casey Seyfert at the pool this summer and couldn’t turn down the opportunity.

She is married to Connor Hewitt, and they have two daughters, Gracyn and Lucy, and a dog, Moe. They are expecting a baby boy at the end of May. Hewitt loves to read in her free time. She used to work at the Guaranty State Bank. “I am excited and happy to be here and excited to get to know everyone and the students,” Hewitt said.

After retirement, Ramsey plans to take trips to New York, Australia, and possibly others. She hopes to spend more time with her grandkids and be more involved in the church. Her family farms, so she will always have something to do. She is very excited to see what retirement brings her and to be able to have more time with her family.