The Student News Site of Beloit High School

Trojan Times

Trojan Times

Trojan Times

Senior Spotlight: Kerigan Hubert

HS Library

Kerigan Hubert is the daughter of Shawna and Lee Hubert. Her siblings are Keegan, Kourtni, Kalista, Kassydi, Kissac, and Korbin Hubert. In her free time, Hubert loves practicing music. She is involved in basketball, band, track, jazz band, youth group, SAFE, and the pit for the musical.

Her favorite thing about Beloit High School is how anybody and everybody will go out of their way to help you and people are always supportive of everything you want to do. When asked what advice she would give the underclassman she said, “Don’t take this time for granted, it truly flies by, always be involved even if you don’t think you will have time for it because you can always make time for things.”

Her inspiration is Mrs. Vetter, “She has always inspired me by the way she is always hard working and is always involved with everything around her. No matter what she’s going through, if you tell her that you need to talk to her about anything, she will drop everything and help you no matter what. She has been my teacher since 5th grade and over the years she has truly become like another mom to me.”

After graduation Hubert plans to attend K-State and either major in music or minor in music while majoring in something else.